CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, July 20, 2009

Tracks, tracks, tracks!

So Ashton spends a lot of time making tracks, but he will make just a small circle or tracks that don't go anywhere. He usually gets frustrated and asks me to help him. So today he asked me to get his trains out (I have to put them away at night or he won't go to sleep. lol) and wanted me to make a track. So I started and was asking him to give me certain pieces and then he told me HE wanted to do it, so I let him go at it. I decided to go take the trash out and told him to call me if he needed me. A little while later, he called so I went up to see and he had finished a track! All but 2 pieces were in place and he was just wanting me to put a new battery in his Thomas for him. So here's some pictures. I can't believe the amount of time he puts into this even though he does get pretty mad some days, I think it's pretty good for an almost 3 year old!






0 comments: