CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, July 17, 2009

Ready for school

So Kailyn will be starting Pre-K this coming fall. I can't believe she is 4, much less starting school! She will be going to Mt. Hermon Preschool Center. She got into a program here called Bright Start and they attend whichever elementary school has space. In this case, I believe it's only a preschool. She had her physical done the other day. She was 36.6 lbs 42 inches tall and had her eyes checked and she has 20/20 vision at this point! Something I was worried about since both Timmy and I wear glasses (or did till he got eye surgery) and I have VERY bad eyesight. They get to school at 9:15 and they do breakfast from 9:30 till 10:25. Their academics start at 10:30 and they have lunch and a nap in there somewhere and get out at 3:55. They can take the bus, but I think for the first few days I will bring her till she is used to the routine. The first day is the day after labor day I believe. EEK!!

0 comments: