CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July

We had a pretty good day. I had started to feel sick a few days before ad by the 4th was feeling like a pile of junk, but after naps I took the kids out into the yard to play and cooked on the grill. I did BBQ chicken and corn on the cob. I also steamed squash and zucchini. The kids ate it all and Brennan even gnawed on some pieces of squash and zucchini. I talked to them about Independence Day and we had star shaped Jello Jigglers and Pillsbury flag sugar cookies. hehe After all that I took Kailyn and Ashton back outside to pop off some of those little pull string party poppers. We had them from the 4th last year that we didn't do. (the only one we did, we set it off right behind Guy's head to scare him.. ;-D) So here's some pictures.
















0 comments: