CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Today

I pulled a bunch of tomatoes from the garden today and there were 2 that were already ready and Ashton wanted one, so I started to cut it for him and he threw a fit cause he wanted it whole, so I gave him a whole on. He ate it like an apple. LOL Also Brennan tried out a sippy cup today. I took a video too, but forgot to load it first, so it's not here. There is no stopper in the cup, so he shook it all over and made a mess. lol It was watered down apple juice.

Yummy tomato!


Talking about his daddy putting it on a tree. lol



Bowl of today's pick.


Almost all gone.



Running from me mad because he can't eat the yellow tomatoes and he doesn't want the one I cut.
Mr. Messy with his sippy cup.


As soon as I put it there his little mouth started going. He at least knew what it was for!

0 comments: