CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

We had a fun day today. Some of it was real fun, some of it was sarcastic.. the "fun" part of the day was going for Kailyn's pre-k registration. I had a feeling that the paper the doctor gave us wasn't going to be what they needed and I was right. So now I have to wait for the doctor's office to call me back and let me know when I can get the paper I DO need.

The real fun was going outside to play. I had someone cut the front yard today (still need the back done) so I moved the car to the end of the driveway and let the kids play. Kailyn rode her bike and Ashton kicked a ball around. I might have to get him into soccer! He was doing a good job. But it was a nice day. It rained real good yesterday, so the pollen was knocked out of the air and it was sunny, warm and dry. We haven't had all thre
e in one day in a while!




0 comments: