CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 27, 2009

Just another day...

...in the life of a crazy momma! So i've been trying to get the house cleaned up for when Timmy gets home. It's been through many degrees of messy since he was gone, but I did get it ok looking for a little while and want to at least get it back to that point. We need to do some serious decluttering and get rid of LOTS of clothes and some stuff that's just hanging around.
The kids have been so crazy. One minute they are happy, playing, the next they are ripping each other's throats out. Kailyn has been getting into things a lot more this past week and can't tell me why. She usually just puts this pitiful face on and says "I miss my daddy." And I think it could very well be her acting out, out of frustration, not really knowing what else to do. We have talked more about daddy this time and I am wondering if that wasn't the right approach. I had pictures on the screen saver and stuff and I think it might have come up to often about him being gone.
Brennan did roll over this week! He went from front to back. I got him to do it again for the camera, but I had to help him along that time since he wasn't too enthusiastic about it. He HATES laying down (on both his tummy and back.) He did LOVE jumping in the jumparoo at our friends house yesterday. I am gonna borrow one from another friend who's daughter is too big for hers.
So I guess we are just waiting for daddy now! Not long! I can't wait for him to see the kids, especially Brennan. He has grown so much! I'll probably post some pictures when he gets home.

0 comments: