CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow! 1-30-10

Ok.. the first pic isn't snow... This was teh Coastie Chicks dinner at Joe's.



Here's the snow! I woke up, of course, to Ashton crawling in bed with me at 7am. Later than usual, but they were up till 10:15 last night! So he keeps telling me he's hungry, so I decided he could have some cheerios (yes, in the bed). So I drag my butt down the stairs and glanced out the window as usual since there's no blinds and my jaw dropped... So I ran back upstairs and grabbed Kailyn out of bed and showed her out her window. So I got them breakfast and put together their weird little snowsuits which included tights, pants, LS shirt and jacket. Kailyn wore her rain boots and Ashton just used his tennis shoes. Anyway, here they are!

Looking out the front window.


Looking otu the back..


Oooooo, aaaaaah....


Out the back door...






haha Brings back memories of Kodiak.


Out the front door. That poor tree.


Yay! Fun in the snow.


Digging out the car.


I got a video of her first time down the stairs. It was sooo funny.


I tried to get him right as he hit the snow, but I was a tad early.


Mommy and Brennan.



Brennan wondering why we are out in the ridiculous cold.


I dug him out a spot to stand in...


He was watching K and A run around.


He let go a few times and just stood there.


Watching bubby and sissy some more...


Then he fell face first into the snow. :-(


And that was it... tired of it!


SO I took him in and got him changed. He was only out there for 5 minutes, if that, but the other 2 lasted like 20 minutes.

0 comments: