CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Diet

So I started my diet last Tuesday, so as of today I am on day 10 and 5 lbs down. I'm using the Slim-fast 3-2-1 plan and said I was going to work out every day, but so far i've only done it once... lol I have the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred dvd. It's actually pretty fun, but it does kick your butt! So I have breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack. Two 200 calorie shakes/meal bars, three 100 calorie snacks (SF snack bars or fruit or nuts.. etc) and one sensible 500 calorie meal. I either eat a Lean Cuisine meal and some fruit or veggies or I eat some of whatever I make the kids. Today I decided to take the kids to get something for dinner and they wanted Taco Bell... I didn't go near that! lol They had Quesadillas and Kailyn had the fiesta potatoes and Ashton had pintos with cheese. I had a chicken, spinachand artichoke panini. ;-) Anyway, here's to losing weight and feeling great! haha




0 comments: